MORE Mannequins Ltd with a registered office in Twickenham hereinafter also referred to as "Policy".
MORE Mannequins, Twickenham in the interests of security of obtaining and processing personal data, Users applies appropriate technological and organizational solutions to prevent interference with Users' privacy by third parties.
The Administrator declares commitment to proper security management of personal data in the Company and declares that he will make every effort to ensure the security of personal data protection, taking into account applicable law, including:
1. Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter 'the Regulation') ;
2. the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data;
3. the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
4. The Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law.
This Policy is a collection of information about the rights of Users, in connection with the acquisition of personal data and their processing by the Administrator, and the rules used by the Company in the protection of personal data, including collected via online platforms operated by the Administrator.
I. THE ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA.
The administrator of Personal Data is a company under the name MORE Mannequins. A limited partnership with its registered office in Heath Road, Twickenham Registered with Companies house 09323072 (hereinafter referred to as: "Company" or "Administrator").
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION. STORAGE PERIOD.
1. The Company limits the collection and processing of personal data to the minimum necessary to perform the User's instructions. The collection of personal data takes place in connection with:
a. conclusion and performance of the contract, including the sale agreement;
b. completing the online form or booking products on platforms offering products of the Company;
c. agreeing to receive commercial information about the Administrator's products;
d. agreeing to receive the newsletter;
e. when contacting the Administrator using the tools available on the website at www.my-manneqiuns.co.uk;
f. automatically via cookies.
2. The collection of personal data is carried out in order to:a. handling the application made through the online form;
III. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING.
1. The basis for the processing of personal data is:
a. conclusion and performance of the contract according to the instructions of the User;
b. consent: for example in the field of sending marketing communication to an email address for marketing purposes;
c. fulfilling the legal obligation of the Administrator: for example, processing complaints;
d. fulfillment of legally justified purposes carried out by the Administrator, e.g. direct marketing of the Administrator's own products or services.
1. In accordance with applicable regulations, including the Regulation, the User whose data is related to:
a. the right to access the personal data of that person, including obtaining copies of the data to be processed, also in electronic form;
b. the right to bring in:
- opposition to the processing of that person's data for direct marketing purposes;
- substantiated objection to the processing of the personal data of that person under the legitimate interests of the Company, for reasons related to the specific situation of that person;
c. the right to express and withdraw consents to:
- data processing of this person, in order to receive commercial communication, newsletters by e-mail to the e-mail address;
d. the right to rectify (correct) personal data of that person, if the data in the Administrator's possession is inaccurate or incomplete
e. the right to delete the data of that person, if this data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and the Company has no grounds to process it, e.g. on the basis of consent or legal obligation;
f. the right to transfer own data made available to the Company;
g. the right to limit the processing of that person's data in cases arising from law.
2. Withdrawal of consent or other instructions resulting from the rights may be made by phone, via e-mail or at the registered office of the Company. Contact details are indicated in VI below.
3. The Company, after receiving the instructions referred to in para. 2 above, it will immediately take action to consider or fulfill the request.
V. ACCESSING PERSONAL DATA.
1. Personal data may be disclosed:
a. companies belonging to the MORE Mannequins group of companies, i.e. a company under the name MORE Mannequins Ltd - general partner and other entities that provide products or services on behalf of the Administrator, such as ancillary service providers for the activities of the Administrator , IT service providers; accounting services providers; providers of e-mail marketing services, entities conducting postal or courier activities, institutions dealing in debt recovery and their proxies;
b. other partners of the Administrator, when it is necessary to provide products;
c. professional advisers;
d. to companies or other entities, if it results from the User's instruction or after obtaining the prior consent of that person;
e. to all state authorities, offices, institutions, enforcement authorities, courts or other third parties, to the extent necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator or serving to protect the rights of the Administrator or third parties.
2. Before disclosing personal data to third parties referred to in V subpara. 1 point a-c, the Administrator will oblige the indicated entity to maintain confidentiality and security of information and to use the personal data provided solely for the purpose and scope necessary to achieve the purpose of sharing personal data, eg in connection with providing the service or product to the Administrator.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS.
1. Contact details:
- Personal data administrator:
MORE Mannequins Ltd
- In order to express or withdraw consents and raise objections, the entitled person may use the following contact options:
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
address of the office for postal correspondence:
1 Melbourne court
Twickenham TW2 6PH
2. Data protection supervision authority.
In case of any doubts or reservations about the way the Company administers personal data of the clients, the Administrator encourages to contact him at the email address indicated above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the rightholder has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
4. This Policy shall enter into force on 25 May 2018.